Monday, February 16, 2009

sean's respoce :-) !!!

I am reading Otherwise Known as Sheila the Great by Judy Blume. Before I read I had a predation. If Sheila faced one of her fears will she face other fears? I found she does not face one of her fears. I found two thing she can't stand lightning and the dark.
When I was reading I had trouble with the name Ichabod Crane because it is such a weird name. While I read I had a question, why dose Sheila keep her fears a secret? Because she thinks she will be humiliated.
Over all the main events were. Sheila and her father played hide and go seek and Sheila hid in a dark hall and then a thunder storm came, Sheila was scared. Sheila went to Mouse's house, and Mouse taught Sheila some yo yo tricks.

1 comment:

  1. Try to include more details about your thinking. Try to relate to the main character and infer how she would feel if her fears were told to everyone. I want to see that you really enjoy this story and that you're really thinking while you're reading. (Score 80%)

    ReplyDelete