The cons of the home reading sheet are there was a possibility that I could loose the sheet or forget to turn it in. With the blog I only had to push the "publish post" button when I was done writing. My last con for the home reading sheet was I had to do two home reading sheets per week verses only having to do one blog entry weekly. The cons of the blog are I had to type it and could not practice handwriting. My last con about the home reading sheet was I had five days to do the home reading sheet but with the blog I got seven.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Last Post!!!
We were asked to write about the pros and cons of using the home reading sheet verses using the blog. Some of the pros of the home reading sheet are that it guided me through the assignments as it gave the questions and ideas to think about and it allowed me to practice my handwriting. The pros of the home reading blog are it was fun for me because I got to design and personalize the blog. Another pro of the blog is I was able to edit it quickly; only I had to post one per week and I got to practice my typing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sean,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your thoughts. You sort of turned around the question though. I really wanted you to talk more about blogging than the home reading sheet.
Ms. Welker