Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Twilight #3


I am reading Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. I predicted that when I read that Bella will go to Port Angeless for another reason other than just trying on prom dresses. Bella is not even going to the prom, and Bella's opinion is not worth anything to her friend Jessica, so I do not know why Bella is even going. My prediction was somewhat right. I was wrong because Bella's opinion of the prom dresses ended up making a difference and I was right about the other reason she wanted to go to Port Angeless because she found a book in a special book store about vampires.

I believe Bella has figured out that the Cullen's are vampires. Bella got attacked by some thugs in Port Angeless and Edward appeared immediately and saved her. Then Edward and Bella went out to eat and Edward did not eat anything. He told her is was on a speacial diet. Why I think this is good information to know is vampires do not eat normal food.

Before I did the rest of my blog I read on and Edward finely admitted that he was a vampire. This was good and bad for Bella. This is good because her theory's were right. Bad because some of the reason Edward really likes her is he wants to drink her blood. Why Edward and the Cullen's are not aloud to drink human blood is because they do not want to appear as monsters.

1 comment:

  1. Sean,

    Are you asking any questions about what you are reading?

    Ms. Welker

    ReplyDelete